Integrative Massage Therapy
Designed specific to your individual needs. You can choose from 60min, 90min, or 120min sessions
Integrative Energy Balancing
A gentle hands on therapy that is inspired by several modalities of energy work, acupressure, the use of crystals and/or essential oils, either applied topically or diffused during your session. You can choose from 60min, or 90min sessions.
Therapeutic grade Essential Oils are used along reflexology points on the feet, back, and/or hands as well as Reiki energy and very light massage to those areas throughout your 60 min session.
Integrating the use of Reiki Energy with the hands on technique of a relaxing Swedish massage can enhance the experience and assist in the body's natural healing process. You can Choose from 60min or 90min sessions.
Memberships Also Available!
Click Below on the Book Now button to join!
Please scroll down to read about our cancellation, No-show, & Late Policies. Thank you!
At D’vine Serenity Wellness we understand that unplanned events occasionally occur in life. We do desire to be fair to all of our clients, therefore out of consideration for our therapists’ time, as well as our client’s, please be aware of the following policies:
* A more than 24-hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows someone else the opportunity to avail themselves of our services.
* If you are unable to give us the minimum 24-hours advance notice, you will be charged the full amount of the treatment fee.
* If your appointment is part of a membership or package purchased, then your session will be deducted from any remaining services.
* If you reserved with a Gift Certificate, your appointment will be considered paid and the Gift Certificate will no longer be valid; otherwise, any fees must be paid in full prior to your next treatment.
* Should you miss your appointment and do not call to cancel as per our 24 hour policy above, you will be considered a “no-show”. There will be a charge for any “missed” appointment, and future service will be denied until your balance is paid in full.
* If you arrive within the first 15 minutes of your appointment, please understand that your late arrival will require that we end the session at the scheduled time, which means your session will unfortunately be shorter. However, you are still responsible for the full amount of the session scheduled as your appointment time has been reserved for you and there are other clients scheduled after your time. Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes past your scheduled time will result in a "No Show" and you will have to reschedule. Please see above for our "No Show" policy.
Please be respectful and considerate to your therapist and our other clients and plan accordingly in order to be on time. We ask that you arrive at least 5-10mins prior to your scheduled appointment time and call to inform me of your arrival before coming in. Thank you for your understanding.